Pages

Wednesday 28 May 2014

School T2 W4


I  love school

I love school because I get to play on the playground, the ipad and I love doing maths.

I love the playground because I like playing on the monkey bars. I like climbing on top of the monkey bars. Because I can play tiggy with Starlyn and Taiala and Germain.

I also love school because I want to make friends that aren’t naughty and annoying when I do my work so I don’t have to stay inside at lunchtime I also love school because I like putting stuff on my blog.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Diziah, great job getting your special place writing completed and published on your blog. What does it feel like when you get to the top of the monkey bars? What can you see? I'd also like to know a little bit about why you like the ipads.

Post a Comment