Pages

Saturday 30 August 2014

Weekend Reflection Week 6 Term 3

On the weekends I went to my little baby cousins birthday and after I went to my baby cousins birthday we went to see Ronald McDonald down my street and there were free lollies a bouncy castle and Mr Hippy was there to I got 2 ice creams one for me and one for my brother after that we went into the library and played games on a computer then after that it was home time and when we got back home we had a picnic out at the backyard with all of our friends.

After we had a picnic with our friends we went to the park and I played on the slide and the swing after we went home there was people in our pool and there was a water slide there so my friends had to go home and get dressed in there togs and so did I so when we went to the backyard we went to go on the water side. And I went first because I went to my baby cousins birthday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment