Pages

Friday 1 August 2014

Why is the ocean special? week 2 term 3

This is what i have worked on for my writing this week please leave a comment.

The ocean is special to me because it gives us heaps of fish so that we could eat it and it is also special because it can also let us have some other animals in the ocean.


The ocean is special to me because it  lets us swim in it and it is also special to me because it can give us lots of food and plants.And the ocean is also special because it gives us heaps of energy.

And the ocean is also special because it can give us sharks to cut and have for dinner and it is also mostly special because it also wants us to look after it and keep it.
And the ocean can give us heaps of things that we wished and also that is in the sea can be some pearls in the clamb like a shell.
It is also special because it is very different.
This is my ocean story that i have been talking about.

0 comments:

Post a Comment